|At Fisher & Company we are dedicated to the improvement of each property that we manage. We set the highest standards for our services, and assure our property owners that we manage their units as if we owned them ourselves.
Let Fisher & Co. Handle The Dirty Work!
- List and show all available properties.
- Fill vacancies efficiently, with no extra cost for advertising.
- Run credit reports and check employment/rental references on all potential tenants
- Collect security deposits, first months rent, pet deposits, and/or other fees.
- Follow lease agreements and take action on missing or late payments
- Order and maintain valid city occupancy permits as required
- Provide 24 hour emergency maintenance contact
- Perform annual reviews on the property
- Full time maintenance staff to take care of internal and external repairs of property.
- Handle maintenance repairs as soon as possible and yet fiscally responsible
- Frequent inspection of properties to prevent potential problems from occurring
- Open communication with property owner
- Prepare monthly income and expense statements for all expenses affecting the property.
- Report to owner any loss to property due to accidents
- Handle rent deposit, utility fees, mortgage, trustee’s fees, etc. on behalf of property owner
- Act as a middle man to protect the owner from tenant calls and headache
Quote from Ryan Brennan (Property Owner)
“Fisher & Co. Property management team is consistent, proactive, and reliable. They do more than manage the property, they build relationships with tenants that make buildings an attractive place for them to live and stay. This has kept vacancies down and on-time payments up.”